Chicken Salad Croissants
Fresh and delicious, this chicken salad is great to prepare a day or two ahead. Keeps well in the refrigerator, just assemble the sandwiches when needed. Pecans and tarragon optional, but definitely recommended!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp tarragon
- 10 croissants
- 10 leaf lettuce, red or green
- Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, tarragon, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken, grapes and pecans, stir till nicely blended.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Cut croissants in half, fill with chilled chicken mixture and leaf lettuce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Other Featured Recipes: Super Easy Homemade Biscuits and Doukhobor Borscht