Super Easy Homemade Biscuits
This is my go-to recipe for flaky and melt-in-your-mouth biscuits. Ready in about 20 minutes! Our family favorite and sooooo delicious!
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed softened at room temp for 30 min
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut butter cubes into flour using a pastry cutter until butter is coated in flour.
- Mix together by hand, you want the butter and flour mixture to be small bits. Add buttermilk and stir together just until nicely blended.
- Work dough onto a well-floured work surface to a thickness of about 1/2 to 3/4 inch.
- Cut out dough with a 3 inch round cutter and place onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450F for 8-10 minutes until nicely browned. Check at 8 minutes to ensure not overdone.
- Remove from oven. Brush with melted butter and serve immediately!
Other Featured Recipes: Turkey Avocado Brie Sandwich and Green Chile Pulled Beef Tacos