Turkey Avocado Brie Sandwich
A hearty and healthy turkey sandwich combines classic cranberry with spicy red pepper jelly for a soul warming meal.
- 2 slices sprouted grain bread
- 4 oz sliced turkey breast
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 oz brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp red pepper jelly
- 1 tsp cranberry jelly
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Toast two slices of bread. On one, spread cranberry jelly and on the other the red pepper jelly.
- Build up sandwich starting by laying down sliced turkey breast on the cranberry toasted bread, topping with the sliced brie.
- If desired, place under broiler in over/toaster oven for about 30 seconds to melt brie.
- Slice avocado and place on top of brie. Season with pepper to taste.
- Top with the red pepper toasted bread. Cut on diagonal and Enjoy!