Chicken Salad Croissants
Fresh and delicious, this chicken salad is great to prepare a day or two ahead. Keeps well in the refrigerator, just assemble the sandwiches when needed. Pecans and tarragon optional, but definitely recommended!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp tarragon
- 10 croissants
- 10 leaf lettuce, red or green
Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, tarragon, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
Add chicken, grapes and pecans, stir till nicely blended.
Cover and chill in refrigerator for minimum of 30 minutes.
Cut croissants in half, fill with chilled chicken mixture and leaf lettuce.
Serve immediately and enjoy!